Scholarships are now open to study the International WaterCentre’s Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM). The MIWM program equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges.
- Full tuition scholarships – AU$41,520
- Partial tuition scholarships
- Open to international & domestic students
- Applications close 1 August 2011
- Program starts in February 2012 (The University of Queensland, Brisbane)
Full-time and part-time/distance study modes are available. More details available on the IWC website.