In May this year, the fabulous Lake Eyre was renamed ‘Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre’, in recognition of the deep historical and spiritual connection the Arabana people have for this amazing part of Australia.
Help us celebrate the new name ‘Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre’, by supporting us to produce an edition of the RipRap Magazine focusing on stories about the plants, animals, people and rivers of this special part of Australia.
So join us, support us and work with us to produce an edition to celebrate ‘Kati-Thanda’ that will delight, amaze and inspire anyone who reads it.
With your help, we can:
- Create a beautiful layout and design of all the stories
- Produce a digitally enhanced iPad magazine issue with interactive content
- Source amazing photography to produce a stunning edition
- Print 500 hard copies for those who want to retain a tangible mark of this celebration
- Raise awareness about the beauty and fragility of ‘Kati Thanda-Lake Eyre
- Contribute to discussions about how best to manage this special place, now and into the future
Plenty of Rewards!
We want to make sure that your support doesn’t go unnoticed, so we have a range of rewards for you that match various contribution levels. Every contributor will receive a PDF copy of the issue and there are some great additional rewards that will allow us to say THANK YOU…. including a paid trip to see Peter Elfe’s photography exhibition showcasing stunning Lake Eyre photography.